Shatavari is an ayurvedic capsule manufactured by Pax Vedic Science. This is an essential natural source of supplement that is beneficial for the fertility health of women and also promotes Lactation among pregnant women, this further helps in the production of breastmilk among new mothers.
Shatavari is also called Asparagus Racemosus, typically found in India, parts of Asia, and Australia. Ayurveda is full of benefits and these capsules are also one such product of natural science that benefits women to cure their personal problems, this may also help in curing the symptoms of PCOD, further with all the natural qualities beneficial for health, it also promotes the strong immune system which may keep the common infections away.
Shatavari is a natural herbal capsule which means it hardly has any side effects but the consultation of a doctor before consumption is strictly required for the betterment of health purposes. One should take the dose as suggested by the doctor as overdosing can lead to the overproduction of breast milk which would not be very helpful. The medication also requires the person to follow some precautions such as following a healthy diet, not consuming alcohol, informing the doctor about all the necessary symptoms that the body is showing, and most importantly, telling the doctor about the correct medical condition.
Medicinal Benefits of Shatavari
The ayurvedic capsules are too beneficial for women who face some health issues related to fertility health.
- Improves fertility health.
- Reduces the chances of PCOD.
- Prevents early menopause.
- Promotes good period health.
- Creates a balance in the hormone of the female body.
- Promotes a stress-free mind.
- Improves the lactation process.
- Promotes the production of milk.
- Improves immune system
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- The capsules are completely vegan.
Dose requirement for Shatavari Ayurvedic Capsules
The dose requirement for ayurvedic capsules depends on the condition of the health and the suggestion of the doctor only, one should not take the capsules on their own wish as it may not turn out very beneficial then. The outcomes are great but take care of taking the medicines at a fixed time only to maintain the balance in the hormone.
Qualities of Shatavari Ayurvedic Capsules
The qualities that make the capsules best are,
- It is a product made with natural herbs.
- There is no food coloring added to it.
- Since it is an ayurvedic product, it is not tested on animals.
- Completely a vegan product.
- The tablets are made using no chemicals.
- ISO-certified which makes it safe for use.
- No GMO was added.
Side Effects of Shatavari Ayurvedic Capsules
It is an ayurvedic product but it might also produce some the side effects such as
- Too much production of breast milk.
- Soreness in the breast
- Heaviness in the breast
- Dry mouth
- Increase in appetite
- Common nausea
Note that the side effects may vary from person to person, and it is not important that every woman consuming these capsules may face the aftereffects.
Precautions for Shatavari Ayurvedic Capsules
One needs to follow some of the necessary precautions
- Consuming a healthy diet.
- Keeping away from alcohol.
- Informing the doctor about the medical condition
- Taking care of the body’s symptoms.
- Pregnant women are advised to consume the ayurvedic capsules with consultation only.
The Shatavari Ayurvedic Capsules come in attractive packaging of glass bottles with a net quantity of 60 Capsules each. It comes in 500 gm quantity. During the manufacturing process, all the guidelines of WHO were followed. These are enforced under hygienic circumstances and made with the dried extracts of Shatavari roots.
The Shatavari Ayurvedic Capsules are required to store in a cool and dry place only with no contact with sunlight.
Note – Shatavari Ayurvedic Capsules are for external purposes only, do not take them without any reason.
Caution – keep out of reach of children.