Gout Pearl Capsules – An Ayurvedic remedy for Gout, these capsules work excellently in treating Gout. These capsules come with a rich natural blend of Haldi, Gokhru, Punarnava, Kaishore Guggal, Nirgundi, Rasna, etc., that altogether work to treat Gout and its associated symptoms. Offered in the market with the brand name Gout Pearl, these capsules are manufactured and supplied by the Best Gout Capsule Manufacturer, Pax Vedic Science.
Uses of Gout Pearl Capsules
- Treats Gouty arthritis.
- Improves mobility and flexibility of joints.
- Relives tenderness in affected joints.
- Regulates uric acid naturally.
- Provides relief in pain and inflammation.
- Safe for long-term use.
Benefits of Ingredients Present in Gout Pearl Capsules
- Eases out pain & inflammation associated with gout.
- Reduces oxidative stress.
- Relives arthritis-related joint pain.
- Reduces uric acid levels.
- Flushes out the toxins from the body.
- Prevents and treats gout.
- Eliminates excess uric acid from the body.
- Decreases gout-related inflammation.
- Manages gout and its symptoms.
- Controls gout.
- Balances the production of uric acid.
- Purifies and cleanses the blood of toxins.
- Manages gout symptoms.
- Calms joint pain.
- Balances Vata dosha.
- Lowers joint pain in arthritis.
- Eradicates Ama toxins in the digestive system.
- Relives pain and inflammation.
General Tips & Precautions
While you start taking Gout Pearl Capsules, make sure to use them as per the dose and duration prescribed by the doctor. Other than that, follow the general tips & precautions given below to avoid any uncertain adverse effects:
- Take Gout Pearl Capsules after a meal to prevent an upset stomach.
- Avoid the consumption of sugary food, spinach, cauliflower, mushroom, bread, cookies, meat, etc., while taking Gout Pearl Capsules to avoid the risks of high blood uric acid levels.
- Consume this medicine with large amounts of liquids to prevent kidney stones.
- Before taking these capsules, notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you do not see any improvement in your condition or if your symptoms worsen, it is advised to notify the doctor.
These Ayurvedic capsules are an effective therapy for Gout and its related symptoms. However, even herbal medicines may not react well with the body of some individuals. Moreover, overdosage or use of more than prescribed can also result in mild side effects. Here are the side effects associated with Gout Pearl Capsules:
- Stomach Pain
- Dizziness or Tiredness
If these side effects become highly persistent or do not leave the body, it is recommended to consult the doctor or healthcare professional.