Pax Vedic has come up with an ayurvedic solution for the most disastrous problem called Piles. It has introduced its Pile Free Ayurvedic Capsule that is made with the ayurvedic composition of Neem, Daruharidra, Trifle, Nagkeshar, Dashmool, Sonth, and Makoi These are the natural herbs that contain all the antibiotic properties, anti-inflammatory properties and most importantly, it is a natural healing agent that helps in the reduction of the infection which can occur due to plenty of causes such as low intake of the fiber in the diet, high constipation levels and the intake of species in the food which also make the person suffer from the disease of piles.
Under this condition, a patient is unable to perform all his daily chores and faces server levels of pain.to get rid of all these issues the requirement of medicine is important and when Ayurveda is serving the best solution which involves the herbs Piles Free Ayurvedic Capsules then definitely one can get rid of this unfriendly disease. As an ayurvedic tablet, the results it shows are probably slow but the outcomes of the same are permanent with fewer side effects. Although still, it is necessary to consult the doctor before taking the aid as it is only for external purposes.
The Piles Free Ayurvedic Capsules, one also needs to follow some of the necessary precautions such as following a nutritious diet, including mode fiber, resting properly, and a few more. The condition can definitely be cured by consuming the aid on a fixed time but also it is necessary to know some of the side effects such as the drug may cause nausea, change in taste, and sometimes digestive issues too. Hence it is important to take the dose carefully.
Composition of Pile-Free Ayurvedic Capsules
These capsules are composed of Neem, Daruharidra, Trifle, Nagkeshar, Dashmool, Sonth and Makoi
- Neem –It is antiepileptic and has purgative properties that help in the treatment of piles.
- Daruharidra – It has antiseptic and antipyretic properties that cure the infection.
- Triphala – It contains the goodness of three herbs namely Amalaki, Bhibhitaki, and Haritaki which provide lasting relief.
- Nagkesar – It helps in the shrinking of pile bumps and also provides relief from inflammation.
- Dashmool- It helps increase the function of the lungs thereby providing strength.
- Sonth – It is termed the best painkiller in the world of Ayurveda.
- Makoi – It provides a cure for excessive bleeding.
Medicinal Benefits Piles Free Ayurvedic Capsules
The aid serves the best benefits if taken with care and precautions.
- Provides relief from inflammation.
- Gives intense relief from pain.
- Helps in the development of the anti-bacterial layer on the skin.
- Stops the production of the infected cells.
- Softens the stool.
- Decreases the release of blood.
- Reduces the swelling near the anus.
- Cure soreness.
- Provides relief from itchiness.
- Stop the production of the lumps.
Dose Requirement for Piles Free Ayurvedic Tablets
The dose required for the tablets has to be decided by the doctor only by interviewing b the medical condition. It is an ayurvedic tablet but by overdosing on the same must not be done. To get the desired results, take the medication on time.
Precaution for Piles Free Ayurvedic Capsules
There are some necessary precautions that one needs to follow.
- Include more fiber in the diet.
- Do not consume spicy food.
- Stay hydrated.
- Avoid eating only food.
- Try to maintain a distance from alcohol.
- Do not smoke.
- Take the dose at a fixed time.
- Do not overdose on the tablets.
- If any allergies form, consult the doctor immediately.
Side Effects of Piles-Free Ayurvedic Capsules
As the medication belongs to the ayurvedic drugs, hence there are no such serious side effects but common effects may occur.
- Nausea may occur.
- Digestive issues may be caused.
- A change in the sleep schedule may be noticed.
- Headache may occur.
Keep the Pile Free Ayurvedic Capsule in a cool and dry place only with no contact with sunlight.
Note – The Pile Free Ayurvedic Capsule is for external use only.