Orthopedic Spray – The ortho spray is an ayurvedic pain spray that is used to treat various pains such as sprain, shoulder pain, arthritis, neck pain, back pain, etc. The spray provides a 24 hours relief from arthritis, joint pain, and stiffness. The ortho spray is used in the ayurvedic section of the medicine and has a variety of uses. The medication acts as a natural pain reliever and is indicated in muscular weakness, paralysis, and stiffness. The spray is a perfect blend of various components such as Mahanarayan Tail, Mahavishgarbha Tail, Mahamasha Tail, and Nirgundi Oil to provide pain relief, especially in the elderly.
The spray is known to relieve backaches, joint pain, knee pain, back pain, and all kinds of arthritis. The medication is also used for anti-aging treatment and helps strengthen the bones and joints. The sprain helps get rid of pain from a dislocated shoulder, pain from strain, sprains, and bruises, neck rigidity, etc. The ortho spray is primarily used for external application and for many other ayurvedic treatments. The medication works by penetrating the muscles on a deeper level to ensure quick and effective pain relief. Apply the Orthopedic Spray over the area where it hurts to help get rid of the pain.
Key Ingredients in Orthopedic Spray
- Mahanarayan Tail – The Mahanarayan Tail is an ayurvedic medicated oil used to strengthen the muscle, joints, and bones. The tail gives a soothing effect and help reduces joint inflammation.
- Mahavishgarbha Tail – Mahavishgarbha Tail is useful in the treatment of all kinds of muscular, joint pains, and other inflammatory affections. It also helps gives relief to hemicrania, sciatica, neuralgia, and rheumatism.
- Mahamasha Tail – Mahamasha Tail used in Orthopedic spray is indicated in muscular weakness, paralysis, neck stiffness, and nervous disorders. The tail is used in an ayurvedic class of medicine and has a variety of uses.
- Nirgundi Oil – The oil is useful for various treatments such as the management of headaches, inflammation, gonorrhea, bronchitis, fever, cold, and cough. The oil comes in an ayurvedic class of medications.
- Linseed Oil – Linseed oil has many uses such as the reduction of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, arthritis, autoimmune, atherosclerosis, neurological disorders, cancer, and osteoporosis.
- Nilgiri Oil – Nilgiri Oil is used to treat several respiratory problems. Respiratory problems such as sore throat, asthma, colds, bronchitis, sinusitis, and nasal congestion.
- Cinnamon Oil – Cinnamon oil is an essential oil that gives many benefits. Such as helping with weight loss, decreasing inflammation, reducing blood sugar, decreasing bad cholesterol, stimulating the immune system, etc.
- Camphor Oil – Camphor Oil is tropically used to treat irritation, itching, and relieve pain. The oil is also used to treat chest congestion and other inflammatory conditions.
- Gandhpura Oil – Gandhpura Oil is used in Orthopedic spray for aches and pains. The oil is also useful to treat stiffness in joints, inflammatory swellings, itching, etc.
- Garlic Oil – Garlic Oil is used in the medication for fatigue and stress.
Uses of Orthopedic Spray
The spray is effective in various regions of the human body. Some of the effects that are provided by orthopedic spray are:
- Relief from Neck pain
- Get rid of Knee pain
- Helps with Shoulder pain
- Takes care of Ankle pain
- Useful for Back pain
- relaxes the Elbow pain
Directions for Uses of Orthopedic Spray
- Shake the bottle of the ortho spray well before every use.
- Spray from a distance of at least 4 to 7 cm away from the affected area.
- Do not apply the orthopedic spray to the affected area for more than 1 -2 seconds.
- Apply the spray 2 to 4 times a day or as directed by your pharmacist for better results.
Safety Information for the usage of Orthopedic Spray
- Read the label or the pack of the spray carefully before use.
- Apply the spray as recommended by your physician.
- The spray is for external use only.
- Don’t spray the orthopedic spray on open wounds.
- Keep the bottle of the ortho spray away from the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the dose of the spray more than is recommended.
- Keep the spray protected from direct sunlight.
- Try to store the orthopedic spray somewhere in a cold and dry place.