Ayurvedic Immunity Booster Tablet for Adults: Immunity Booster Kudineer Tablets – Immunity Booster Kudineer Tablets, give your body a natural and herbal boost and get relief from common respiratory ailments. It is a tried-and-true mix that is enhanced with potent antioxidants and other qualities so that you and your family can benefit an overall improvement in health. The medication is primarily used to strengthen immunity and is rich in antioxidants. The intake of these tablets also help with weight management, body detoxification, and maintaining healthy joints, among other things. The best quality Ayurvedic Immunity Booster Tablet for Adults comes under the brand name Immunity Booster Kudineer Tablets by PAX Vedic Science.
This traditional remedy called Immunity Booster Kudineer Tablets aids in treating common respiratory illnesses including the flu and the common cold. These herbal tablets can treat symptoms of respiratory health, such as fever, dry and wet cough, and extreme phlegm. This ayurvedic propitiatory medicine works by fighting the bacteria and viral infections that results in strengthen immune and respiratory system. The ayurvedic tablets are formulated by quality and experienced ayurvedic doctors. The medications should be consumed under the supervision of a medical professional for its better results and to rule out any possible side effects. The dosage and duration of this Ayurvedic Immunity Booster Tablet will depend on the severity of your medical condition and how your body responds to the given treatment.
Key Ingredients of Immunity Booster Kudineer Tablets
- Tulsi Leaf – 200mg
- Dalchini – 100mg
- Shunthi – 100mg
- Krishna Mirch – 50 Mg
Benefits of Tulsi Leaf
- Improves memory and cognitive function
- Preventing infections and tending to wounds.
- Enhances the digestive system.
- Helps one lose weight.
- Eliminates renal stones.
Benefits of Dalchini
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral
- May benefit intestinal health.
- May aid in blood pressure control.
- Reduces blood sugar and type 2 diabetes risk
Benefits of Shunthi
- Combats germs.
- Healthy Mouth Maintenance Calms Nausea
- Reduces Muscle Pain.
- Eases the symptoms of arthritis
Benefits of Krishna Mirch
- Counteract the effects of free radicals
- Aid in the successful treatment of cardiovascular diseases, and combat serious illnesses
Ayurvedic Immunity Booster Tablets for Adults Uses
- The intake of these tablets help strengths immune and respiratory system.
- Fights bacterial and viral infections.
- Strong anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-asthmatic activities are present in the pill.
- Aiding in the treatment and prevention of viral infections.
- The medicine has antipyretic qualities and modulates the immune system.
- The tablets offer hepatoprotective advantages as well.
- Highly effective inhibition of viral replication
- The consumption of the medicine also help provide a herbal and natural boost for your body.
Directions to Use
Take 2 Ayurvedic Immunity Booster Tables twice daily with food, ideally with milk, for the first 15 days. After that, take 1 capsule twice daily, or as your instructed by your healthcare provider.
Possible Side Effects of Immunity Booster Tablets
The ayurvedic medicine is regarded as very safe and highly effective for the use. One of the best things about this medication is that there are no side effects associated with the tablets due to their ayurvedic makeup. The use of this immunity booster medicine encourages a healthy lifestyle and so far hasn’t had any negative side effects. However, if you experience any strange symptoms after the intake of these tablets, talk to your doctor right away as it could be an allergy. So, get medical help right away.
Safety Information for Ayurvedic Immunity Tablets
- Do not keep the ayurvedic medicine in the refrigerator.
- Before using, read the label of this ayurvedic tablets and look up its expiration date.
- Keep the Immunity Booster Kudineer Tablets away from direct sunlight.
- Keep kids away from the immunity booster tablets.
- The ayurvedic medicine should be kept at room temperature and in a dry area.